The annual membership meeting of Theatre in the Round Players scheduled for September has been cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic and the decision by the Board of Directors that the theatre remain closed through the end of this calendar year.
The meeting will be re-scheduled to a date after the theatre re-opens, possibly in 2021.
From its beginning in 1952, Theatre in the Round Players has been based on its membership. Membership is open to anyone who supports TRP’s work and mission statement. Members elect the Board of Directors and decide upon major issues facing TRP in accord with its mission.
Privileges and Benefits
- Only members may vote on issues and elect members to the Board of Directors.
- Only members may serve on the Board of Directors.
- Members are asked to attend the annual meeting in September.
- Members receive the newsletter NEXT!, which previews each show.
- Members receive a $2 discount on tickets to any performance.